Skype
ahkihoun

The Reward The Reward

Just came back to watch this. For fun. And it was still just as good as the day I first watched it.

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

The only animation I've given 5 stars to. Absolutely beautiful. Great work.

Sonic Adventure Z - Intro Sonic Adventure Z - Intro

I know you mentioned that you put a lot of time into this, but look at it from the perspective of the community.

1. There's no real sound, and the sound you do have is loud and obnoxious.
2. The entire animation is made up of no animation. There's a badly drawn background, some images that slide across your stage, and sonic's walk cycle.
3. Was there a story to this? I don't feel like it was really told if there was one.

Two hours is HARDLY any amount of time on an animation, and stating that you spent that much time on it, has made it obvious why this flash is in the situation its in. Try spending a couple weeks on something first, then come back. I'm sure you'll notice that your quality will have improved.

VicManEs responds:

Ok, Thanks.
(I did this in my free time)

MLP: Twilight Hentai MLP: Twilight Hentai

If you're into this sure. xDD My only critique is that Twilight looks absolutely terrified the entire time? More facial expressions would have been good.

Retriever Retriever

Admittedly I did play this for a while before giving up...

Had this game been more about shoot em up than platforming it would have been much more enjoyable. honestly the jump mechanics and the platforms were just god awful. I would sit there for a minute trying to get up ONE platform only to fall back down because the character would EASILY over compensate.

The reason why I played as long as I did was because I thought the game was going to BE more interesting. More interesting backgrounds, weapons to choose from, or at least some variance in the people you were fighting. There really wasn't much of that, which left me a bit disappointed.

Lag wasnt an issue for me, but definitely the character movements were too shoddy to let me enjoy the game. This isnt to just blam you, as I do see potential in what you're trying to do. So three stars for effort. Keep up the good work. I hope to play something from you again in the future.

Squareman Squareman

The entirety of that was extremely enjoyable. So much so that I'm going to listen to it again. Great great work.

Naildown55 responds:

Why Thank you very much :)

Mysteries Around 2 Mysteries Around 2

hey simple at times, but pretty solid. Love the sound and feel.

Demonoid Phenomenon Demonoid Phenomenon

Man this is boss. Really great improvement since your last upload. YOu should be submitting this to the spooktacular contest. I'd be really surprised if you couldn't get something for it.

0Stasis responds:

Spooktacular contest huh? I'm not very familiar with that. Any info where I can find out about it?

Illuminare Illuminare

I love your pallette. Gods, you are talented bro. Love this too.

Once Branded Once Branded

Dude, this is spectacular.

And also that was probably the most creepy part of the intro vid. Loved that you re-did this.