Skype
ahkihoun

MLP: Twilight Hentai MLP: Twilight Hentai

If you're into this sure. xDD My only critique is that Twilight looks absolutely terrified the entire time? More facial expressions would have been good.

Retriever Retriever

Admittedly I did play this for a while before giving up...

Had this game been more about shoot em up than platforming it would have been much more enjoyable. honestly the jump mechanics and the platforms were just god awful. I would sit there for a minute trying to get up ONE platform only to fall back down because the character would EASILY over compensate.

The reason why I played as long as I did was because I thought the game was going to BE more interesting. More interesting backgrounds, weapons to choose from, or at least some variance in the people you were fighting. There really wasn't much of that, which left me a bit disappointed.

Lag wasnt an issue for me, but definitely the character movements were too shoddy to let me enjoy the game. This isnt to just blam you, as I do see potential in what you're trying to do. So three stars for effort. Keep up the good work. I hope to play something from you again in the future.