Skype
ahkihoun

The Reward The Reward

Just came back to watch this. For fun. And it was still just as good as the day I first watched it.

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

The only animation I've given 5 stars to. Absolutely beautiful. Great work.

Sonic Adventure Z - Intro Sonic Adventure Z - Intro

I know you mentioned that you put a lot of time into this, but look at it from the perspective of the community.

1. There's no real sound, and the sound you do have is loud and obnoxious.
2. The entire animation is made up of no animation. There's a badly drawn background, some images that slide across your stage, and sonic's walk cycle.
3. Was there a story to this? I don't feel like it was really told if there was one.

Two hours is HARDLY any amount of time on an animation, and stating that you spent that much time on it, has made it obvious why this flash is in the situation its in. Try spending a couple weeks on something first, then come back. I'm sure you'll notice that your quality will have improved.

VicManEs responds:

Ok, Thanks.
(I did this in my free time)

Snow Hare Snow Hare

OMG yes!! This is great! I love how you did the backgrounds! And how you were able to make things feel like one cohesive piece! So awesome!

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you! I wish I could take credit for all of the backgrounds but I had some very talented friends helping me out.

Dailytoon #463 Dailytoon #463

Wish I had read the comment below before spending the time watching the preloader.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

that. was. terrifying.

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

I wish there was still talent being displayed on Newgrounds.

The chocolate Quest The chocolate Quest

You defintley have something creepy going on with the designs and characters and world. I can't say I was actually interested in the flash though; but I've never been interested in flash submissions having to do with poop either. The audio is also really obnoxious at times. Good for you for finishing though. I'm sure there's a plethora of fans on here who love chocolate cake too.

Barbra Streisand Barbra Streisand

Its too bad, because when I saw the preview picture it was in color. While its just a test, I feel like some attention to detail would ahve made this a bit more interesting. Ok for now, but I hope you consider putting some real time into your future submissions!

HONK HONK

When I saw this, I was thinking, wow! Very MasterArdvarkish..then I checked out your profile. and I was all like. OOOOO. Thats why. haha. Good to see something new from ya.